Is my hair on fire? I feel like my hair might be on fire. It’s plenty oily enough to catch flames. When was the last time I got around to washing it???
- Mom’s in the hospital
- Ike’s getting out for Summer break on Friday (with no child care lined up)
- Our basement is leaking from multiple locations
- I am acting manager for the week at work
- At some point in the next 7 days I hope to be selling our currently vacant former home
- Dorm shopping
- High School supply/clothing shopping
- High school schedule/summer reading
- Craigslist stalking for furniture deals since re:basement we decided we better buy used
- Craigslist selling for furniture we chose not to move but need to remove from the former now vacant home before the new owners finally get approved to buy it
- Non-existent home cooked dinners, I also think we are running low on cereal so we will probably all starve or just move to the McDonald’s or something.
- Laundry? How do you work the washing machine again? What are dryer sheets? I have to fold them now too!?
Since I clearly don’t have time to enter any quality content here this week, here are a few pictures of my two loves being their silly selves.
So grateful the hubs has taken over the night time duties for the time being. Otherwise I might be crawling under my desk for naps or dragging around a caffeinated IV of some sort.