Written July 7th, 2015
This post is part of a series of weekly updates on baby Nugget 2.0. The first weeks will be published daily until we are caught up to the present. This post is ambiguously titled because I had a broken phone and I can’t remember things and I still don’t have a doctor’s appointment for another two weeks.
- How big is baby this week? A lentil bean, or maybe a blueberry.
- Weight Gain? None so far, unless you count the 5 pounds I gained when we decided to start trying to get pregnant again. I don’t so, zero.
- Do you feel like it’s a boy or girl? Not sure yet.
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? No but yoga pants are very comfy these days
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yes
- Weird cravings this week? Still with the sushi, idk what this kid’s deal is.
- What do you miss most? Coffee, and also wine.
- Movement? Nothing for a while I guess, only indigestion.
- Sleep? Ike doesn’t let me sleep, but so far the new Nugget is pretty reasonable.
- How are you feeling? Pretty good, no morning/afternoon/night/all day sickness as of yet…A little tired, I took an awesome two hour nap on the floor of my new bedroom before the furniture arrived.
- Best Moment this week. Moving. Not moving day, but the day after. Unpacking Ike’s room and figuring out where the bunk beds will live.
Additional ramblings. The house is coming along nicely. We bought some outdoor furniture pieces this weekend and I am looking forward to many many family dinners on our beautiful deck and lots of little birthday parties at our backyard “park”. Mei visited us last week and was very impressed about the “park” that we now have at our house. It’s a small park, but a park nevertheless, according to her.