Written: July 14th, 2015.
Still estimating this week, but hopefully this is the last cloudy titled entry, I’m finally going to the doctor on Friday. Woohoo! Hopefully we can get a peek at the new Nugget 2.0!
I’m not gonna lie, this has been a tough week. There were some pretty epic breakdowns. Hopefully they were contained to only involve Isaac, but to be honest, I am not so sure how good I am at hiding anything ever in general.
Let me just say a few words on being tired. I thought when I was pregnant with Ike, that I was tired, so tired. Then Ike was born and OMG new level tired right over here. Then I went back to work; work and Ike is so super tired! But at least there is coffee (in moderation). Now? I am pregnant tired, work tired, and chasing a toddler-who-still-doesn’t-sleep-through-the-night tired. What level of tired am I at now? Oh and bye bye to the coffees. I have resorted to a personal mantra that I chant to myself all day “Don’t fall asleep, don’t fall asleep, don’t fall asleep!”
- How big is baby this week? A kidney bean, maybe, possibly still a blueberry.
- Weight Gain? …
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? Not sure yet.
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Nope…although…no…not until we have at least reached the double digits.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? I seem to have gotten control of the sushi feigning this week. However, there were some tears when Isaac finish the pasta salad without my knowledge.
- What do you miss most? coffee, tea, coke, anything that may have a spec of caffeine!
- Movement? Nothing yet!
- Sleep? What’s that?
- How are you feeling? Tired, crazy, tired, crazy-tired.
- Things I cried about this week. Being to crazy tired. A few times. And the pasta salad.
- Best Moment this week. When my dear hubby let me take a three hour nap on Saturday. After I yelled at him for eating the pasta salad.