Written July 22nd, 2015
Still not sure how old baby Nugget 2.0 is even with a trip to the OB last week. She said he/she was just too small to get an accurate measurement yet, so she booked me a follow up ultrasound (woohoo!) this week to hopefully provide a real due date. Her guess last week was 6 weeks and 4 days, which would put me just shy of eight weeks right now.
- How big is baby this week? A gummy bear! (or kidney bean)
- Weight Gain? about 2 pounds
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? Not sure yet.
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Deciding if it is too soon. Wow pants are tight.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Eggs and Pancakes, for dinner.
- What do you miss most? Wine
- Movement? Nothing yet!
- Sleep? Getting better now that Isaac has taken over the night shift with Ike.
- How are you feeling? Still super tired.
- Things I cried about this week. When we sat in traffic for an hour on our way home due to construction, which turned out to be only orange cones setup everywhere and an empty police car, not a worker in sight!
- Best Moment this week. Seeing the little blip on the ultrasound monitor, can’t wait to say hi again tomorrow!
All in all, mostly I’ve been incredible distracted this week with other life stuff, but we are just as excited about this new little one cooking up big and strong to run around with his/her big brother.