Written July 30th, 2015
Guess what?! We have a due date! Finally. March 7th, 2016 is the projected arrival date of Nugget 2.0! That makes him/her about 9 weeks old right now, so my guesses weren’t that far off after all. Go me!
- How big is baby this week? An olive (a green one I guess? Because the black ones are sort of the size of a kidney bean…)
- Weight Gain? about 2 pounds
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? Not sure yet.
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? No, there’s definately an increase use of safety pins though.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Not really.
- What do you miss most? Cold Sandwiches.
- Movement? Nothing yet!
- Sleep? So-so.
- How are you feeling? Busy! The time is flying by!
- Things I cried about this week. In the rehabilitation center for my mom, in front of the medical director. Whatever it worked, they got insurance to pay for additional days.
- Best Moment this week. Ike giving the new Nugget a kiss goodnight.