Written August 15th, 2015.
One week to go until we announce the impending arrival of Nugget 2.0! We’ve chosen our method, we are working on getting all the pieces into place now.
- How big is baby this week? A Lime! Mmmm margaritas.
- Weight Gain? I don’t want to talk about it, is it seriously still the first trimester?
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? Maybe thinking it’s a boy, about 42% of the time.
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Nope but wearing the hell out of my fat jeans.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Still with the sushi/asian foods. Plotting to get some hibachi at some point this weekend.
- What do you miss most? Now Margaritas.
- Movement? Nothing yet!
- Sleep? Would still like more.
- How are you feeling? Hungry, but not as exhausted.
- Things I cried about this week. Mom’s sweet physical therapist came by to tell me how well my mom did and how happy she was that she was going home…I burst into tears. I wasn’t even that upset/sad/happy/whatever.
- Best Moment this week. Mom came home from the hospital.