Written September 10th, 2015
Is that you second trimester? Are you here for real this time? Because you totally tricked me last week only to slap me back down to first trimester in second trimester pants. I hope you are really here to stay this time…
- How big is baby this week? A lemon.
- Weight Gain? 9 pounds
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes. Some more forgiving non-maternity shirts still cover the elastic waisted pants.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? More Asian food, Vietnamese this week
- What do you miss most? Cold turkey on french bread
- Movement? Nothing yet!
- Sleep? I’m starting to have a hard time staying asleep and returning to sleep, my mind is wandering to all sorts of future things.
- How are you feeling? Okaaaay.
- Things I cried about this week. When Ivanal said she finished her math and I went to check it and she hadn’t, it was 9pm and I was definitely planning on being asleep by 9:05pm.
- Best Moment this week. When I got an unscheduled peek at Nugette on a panicked visit to the OB.
Hmm, I thought I would be so much more chill about pregnancy this time around. I mean I have been through this before, I am an old pro right? Nope. Light cramps and the tiniest drop of blood and I was in the OB’s office TWICE this week. Everything’s fine. I need to drink more water and try to relax. Ha. Nugette is happily bouncing around in her safe and spacious (for now) play area.