Written September 22nd, 2015
This week my eating has been super funky. In the morning I’m not terribly interested in anything, usually a piece of toast and a piece of fruit is all that I can handle. Then at 9am I turn into a ravenous hippopotamus ready to eat my weight in something carby and covered in cheese. So I do, and then I am full for the rest of the day…until about 10pm when I just need to have a bowl of cereal (or two) before I pass out for the night. Isaac is not happy that I have been totally neglecting dinner, because I am not hungry and he and Ike have to fend for themselves. Sorry, not sorry.
- How big is baby this week? An avocado.
- Weight Gain? 10 pounds
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes pants, yes shirts, need longer camis asap.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Pho, asian food strikes again!
- What do you miss most? Deli sandwiches
- Movement? Maybe…could have been all the raw veggies in the pho though…
- Sleep? Ok.
- How are you feeling? Pretty good.
- Things I cried about this week. I was checking on Ike and Isaac was also and I didn’t see him in the room in the dark, then he scared the poop out of me, then I melted down. I also had a dream about an intruder in our house (our old house) that night.. coincidence?
- Best Moment this week. Ike slept til 9am on Saturday morning!