Written September 27th, 2015
- How big is baby this week? An onion.
- Weight Gain? 12 pounds (I think it’s just water +/- 2lbs worth)
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yes pants, yes shirts, yes on a 4 outfit rotation right now.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Not really, food in general
- What do you miss most? Deli sandwiches and coke
- Movement? Yes!
- Sleep? Ok
- How are you feeling? So excited to feel her in there doing acrobatics!
- Things I cried about this week. A guide at Ike’s school posted a photo of bread that the children had made. The loaf on the left is gluten-free and I thought it looked so sad next to the delicious flour bread. It made me sad for the poor little loaf for several hours.
12. Best Moment this week. Going to the apple orchard with Ike and watching him have a blast with his dad doing all the activities.
I cracked open a pregnancy book this week, to remind myself of all the magnificent things my body is doing right now. Summary? Baby Nuggette is starting to form bones, she can hear our voices now, she has unique tiny fingerprints, oh and I should have only gained about 7 pounds to this point. Yay for baby girl, boo for mommy…