I’m finally caught up to the present, that took a bit longer than I expected but here we are. Nineteen weeks and counting! We took a trip this weekend to Mobile for my cousin Christina’s wedding. The wedding was beautiful and Ike had a blast with my dad and all of his family. He has been asking to talk to him every night and tells me regularly that he “needs to go on the airplane to go see pawpaw”.
- How big is baby this week? A pomegranate.
- Weight Gain? Ten pounds.
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Indeed.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? More pho
- What do you miss most? Wine
- Movement? Yep she rocks out to Ike and my dance parties!
- Sleep? The toddler is still kicking me and the feet are now accompanied by a cranky face and a runny nose.
- How are you feeling? Mostly calm and normal this week.
- Things I cried about this week. Nothing comes to mind, it’s been a happy week.
- Best Moment this week. Watching my little cousin get married.