Baby weighs a whole pound this week! That’s such a substantial amount after trying to visualize poppy seeds just a few weeks ago! Per the books, she’s looking less alien-like and more baby-like as the weeks roll on and her organs are developing to a state that can survive on their own very soon. I do pray that she hangs out in the womb for a while yet however.
- How big is baby this week? A spaghetti squash.
- Weight Gain? Ten pounds + a few donuts.
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yessir.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Glazed Donuts, not before 9pm
- What do you miss most? Wine and sandwiches
- Movement? She’s a mover and a shaker
- Sleep? Much better now that the toddler has returned to the crib.
- How are you feeling? I’m cool.
- Things I cried about this week. The news that bacon causes cancer.
- Best Moment this week. Ike going to bed in his crib without me having to lay on the floor in his room and hold his hand through the crib slats until he fell asleep.
Oh and I forgot, baby is also working on making poop, so that’s exciting…