- How big is baby this week? A Grapefruit. Wait, seriously? Every grapefruit I’ve ever seen is noticeably smaller than a spaghetti squash…
- Weight Gain? Sixteen! Donuts are heavy.
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yep.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Please just put all the noodles in the wok and hand it over!
- What do you miss most? Santa Margarita Pinot Grigio
- Movement? Oh yeah, Dancing with the Stars is our favorite
- Sleep? Fine.
- How are you feeling? Still pretty even tempered. I think anyway.
- Things I cried about this week. Having to pay the renewal membership to Costco and effectively doubling the cost of the trip.
- Best Moment this week. The sun came back this week after being in hiding for 10 days straight. We had so much park time!
Can we talk about the 5 pounds that came out of nowhere this week!? Well, maybe not nowhere per say. Oh but those 5 pounds actually read ELEVEN pounds at my monthly prenatal appointment. Luckily I had my biometric health screening the very next day and six of those pounds were determined to be a.) 3 pounds of winter boots, b.) 1 pound of temporary residual biscuit, c.) 2 pounds of winter sweater, d.) 1 pound of extra water because hydration is important yo. Boom 5 pound increase in a week (or two), cancel that referral to psych please.