Happy Advent/Christmas/Happy Snowflakes and Hot Cocoa season! Christmas is so my favorite time of year. I am so looking forward to matching boy/girl pjs this time next year!
- How big is baby this week? A head of lettuce, this makes me think of cabbage patch kids. And now I’m anxious to buy my daughter baby dolls.
- Weight Gain? Ummmm, I like ice cream.
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Yesss…
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? No, things are actually starting to feel a little crowded in there, limited room for pizza and ice cream.
- What do you miss most? Remembering things
- Movement? I think I have a little gymnist.
- Sleep? ZZZZzzzzzzzzz
- How are you feeling? Still super twitchy and now a little itchy, think we should probably mention this to the doc.
- Things I cried about this week. When Mark Richt retired, I don’t even like Georgia…
- Best Moment this week. Making smoothies with Ike.
My glucose screening test is next week. I am normally not a super big binge eater, I do have a little bit of a sweet tooth, but I can usually satisfy it with a piece of fun size candy or a bowl of cereal. For some reason though, for the past three weeks I have been eating ice cream and cookies and cake (thanks for THREE birthday parties Ike) like they are going extinct! I barely passed the GD test with Ike and now I’m super nervous. I think I need a piece of cake…