OK 6. She is actually 6 months…Okay almost 7. Nevertheless. I have diligently (sort of) taken her photo every month for historical purposes.
Eleanor 4/5 Months
Weight. 12 Pounds
Length. 23 inches
Diaper Size. 2
Clothing Size. 3-6 months, still fits some 0-3 months
- MILK! Milk is da bomb. Formula will so. Sometimes.
- Ms. Tia (Nido guide at the little Montessori School)
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- The car (yep still)
- Being left alone
- Getting her nose wiped. Although she is fine with the blue snot sucker bulb
- Intentional roll over
- Foot/Arm/Appendage caught in the crib