Written October 13th, 2015
Almost halfway done! Almost. I have the big midway ultrasound this week, so we will get to see another glimpse of baby girl. I’m so excited. She’s been moving and grooving around in there a lot the past few days.
- How big is baby this week? A Mango.
- Weight Gain? About 10 pounds
- Do you feel that it is a boy or girl? It’s a GIRL!
- Are you wearing maternity clothes yet? Indeed.
- Do your wedding rings still fit? Yep!
- Weird cravings this week? Not really
- What do you miss most? Buttons and zippers…
- Movement? Plenty! This kid loves music!
- Sleep? There’s a small toddler in my bed kicking me in the face.
- How are you feeling? Anxious for the ultrasound.
- Things I cried about this week. Pretty much everything Isaac said or did.
- Best Moment this week. When someone came to cleanup my house!
Our Housewarming Party is taking place this weekend. We paid someone to come and clean the house, I feel simultaneous relieved and concerned over saving my valuable time and spending my valuable money! Nevertheless, I cannot wait to have all of our friends over to help us settle in to our new place! Besides the big viewing party this week, I am so excited about the party.